Ladies, do you like to swim? If so, do you wear a swimsuit whether it is a bikini or a one piece? When going to the beach or swimming pool, you can wear either one but still look and feel good. One piece swimsuits are made in the shape of a leotard. You do not have to be too old or too young to wear one. Not to mention, you can never be too big or too small. If you prefer to wear a one piece swimsuit instead of a bikini, then go for it. Since they are back in style, there are plenty to choose from. You can either purchase one piece swimsuits for yourself or a little girl at the malls, outlet stores, retail stores, or order them online.
One piece swimsuits are good if you would like to cover your body a little bit. They come in different shapes, sizes, and fabric. Just like other swimsuits, one piece swimsuits are sold in different styles and colors. Besides swimming, they can be worn at the beaches, pool parties, photo shoots, and outdoor luau gatherings. You can also wear your one piece bikini while playing outdoor sports at the beach such as volleyball and a game with the beach-ball.
When you are shopping for a swimsuit, it is important to look for the one that fits your body type such as your complexion and size. You do not want to purchase one that is too bright or too dark. Not to mention, you do not want to purchase a one piece that is too loose or too tight. You want to feel comfortable and enjoy the fun in your swimsuit. Upon doing this you will be satisfied and able to enjoy the fun while wearing your one piece swimsuit. It is not necessary to pay a whole lot of money for one. It does not have to be expensive. The following are some one piece swimsuits to choose from which are size and age appropriate that can allow you to look good, but feel good:
- Swimdress: The swimdress is a good option if you would like to cover the lower parts of your body such as the stomach, bottom, and upper thighs. This is a very common swimsuit, because it is worn by a lot of women. Women who are known to wear this are plus size women and expectant mothers.
- Swim Skirts: A skirtini is a one piece swimsuit that has a bikini bottom with a skirt covering it. They come in all sizes, including plus-sizes. They also come in different colors. You can select a plain colored or printed one-piece.
- Tankinis: A tankini is a one piece swimsuit that combines a tank top with a bikini bottom. They come in all shapes and sizes, including plus-sizes. There are also beautiful plain and printed colors.
- Maillot: The French word for maillot is “shirt.” A maillot is a traditional one piece swimsuit that has the design of a scoop neck and two tank straps. It is also known as a tank suit. This is a tank style swimsuit that has high cut legs and a tank-style torso.
- Strapless: This is a one piece swimsuit without straps. The fabric is pleated. It has a straight strapless neckline and comes in all colors. It gives the woman a look and sexy feel.
- Monokini: Monokinis are one piece swimsuits with only both sides nearly cut out. These one piece swimsuits have not been too popular until later. Sometimes models can be seen wearing them. The bottom of the bikini can vary in cut. Meaning that it can be high cut and reaching to the waist. The monokini has derived from the bikini.