• HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT?
You can contact our Customer Support from 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (MST) Monday through Friday at (866) 525-7946 or email@example.com.
• HOW DO I RETURN AN UNWANTED ITEM?
To return any item(s), follow our easy, four-step return process:
1) Sign in to your HAPARI.com account.
2) Click the "Return Item(s)" button.
3) Complete the e-Return Form and click "Submit."
4) Ship your unwanted item(s) along with the printed invoice you received with your order to the address below using your preferred shipping method (UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc.).
HAPARI Swimwear Returns
7150 W. Roosevelt Street, Suite D-119
Phoenix, AZ 85043
For more information on returns, visit our Returns & Exchanges page.
• HOW DO I MAKE AN EXCHANGE?
HAPARI uses a "return and reorder" process for exchanges. So if your order wasn’t quite what you expected and you would like to exchange it, follow our easy, four-step exchange process:
1) Return your unwanted items following the steps above for returns.
2) Place a new order online for your replacement item.
3) During the check out process, enter “Reorder” with your previous order number in the comments field on the “Check Out” page. (e.g. Reorder 12345).
4) We will process a shipping refund on your new order.
For more information on exchanges, visit our Returns & Exchanges page.
• CAN I RETURN MY ITEMS AT A RETAIL STORE?
Only items purchased at our retail stores can be returned to our retails stores. We apologize for any inconvenience.
• IT'S BEEN LONGER THAN 30 DAYS, CAN I STILL MAKE A RETURN?
HAPARI does not accept returns if it has been more than 30 days after your order was shipped.
• HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A REFUND TO BE PROCESSED?
Your credit card will be refunded within two weeks of us receiving your return. Note: Credits and refunds may take longer to process during sales and other times of high order volumes.
• CAN I RETURN AN ITEM IF THE HANGTAG IS MISSING?
If the hangtags are missing from your item, we will still accept your return as long as it hasn’t been worn, washed or damaged.
• IF I PURCHASED AN ITEM THAT IS NOW ON SALE, CAN I RECEIVE THE DISCOUNTED PRICE?
We will be happy to provide store credit for our customers if an item’s price was reduced within seven days of your purchase. Some restrictions apply. See our Terms & Conditions for more information. Contact customer service at (866) 525-SWIM (7946) or firstname.lastname@example.org to request store credit.
• HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE MY PURCHASE TO GET TO ME, AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
It takes 1-2 business days to process each order before it is shipped. Shipping times vary based on where your item is being shipped and how many items you order. Expedited shipping options are available if you need your items in a hurry.
The following shipping rates and times are approximate and for within the U.S.:
|First Class|||||$6-$9|||||5-10 Business Days|
|Priority Mail|||||$10-$15|||||3-5 Business Days|
|Express Mail|||||$25-$40|||||2-3 Business Days|
• DO YOU SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
We ship internationally to the following countries:
|Antigua and Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Korea, Republic of
St. Kitts and Nevis
St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
• WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I DIDN'T RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION OR TRACKING INFORMATION?
If you didn’t receive an email confirmation or tracking number for your order, please call us at 866-525-7946, or send an email to email@example.com. We will be more than happy to send your confirmation or tracking information to you.
• WHO DO YOU USE TO SHIP MY ITEMS?
We ship through the U.S. Postal Service on most occasions. FedEx is used for expedited shipping.
• CAN I PICK UP ITEMS FROM YOUR WAREHOUSE?
You cannot pick up your package from the warehouse or store. You must pay for the shipping and handling and wait for package to be delivered in the mail.
• IF THE SIZE IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE, DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE OUT-OF-STOCK?
If the size is not available online, the item is out-of-stock and not available for purchase at this time.
• DO YOU HAVE LONG-TORSO SWIMSUITS? HOW LONG ARE YOUR TANKINIS?
Our swim tops are all designed to cover the top of your bottoms and will cover your entire midriff. Some suits are longer than others. Please see the descriptions located at the top of each tankini page for further information.
• WHICH OF YOUR SWIM SKIRTS HAVE BOTTOMS INCLUDED?
In almost every case, our bottoms and skirts are sold separately and are not attached. Our Drawstring Skirt Bottoms are the exception as they have a bottom attached to the skirt. If in doubt, look at the description at the top of each bottoms page for clarification.
• HOW DO I TIE MY THREE-WAY SUIT AND WHERE ARE THE LOOPS? HOW DO YOU TIE THROUGH THE LOOPS?
Almost all suits have a three-way tie capability. The suits with three-way ties have two loops, one located over each shoulder blade. Simply pull the strap through the loop and tie the strap around that loop in a simple knot. Then tuck the rest of the strap into the suit. If you need further instruction, please see our “Secrets” page of HAPARI.com for pictures and step-by-step instructions for the three-way tie.
• WHAT ARE THE CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MY SWIMWEAR?
We recommend hand-washing and line-drying your swimwear. Wash your swimwear in cold water using bath or hand soap immediately after use. Give your suit a gentle scrub and rinse, and then let it line dry. We do not recommend washing your suit in your washing machine or using detergent, both of which can be harmful to the fabric and shape of your suit.
• DO ALL SUITS HAVE SOFT CUPS?
All suits will have some sort of padding in the bust. This is most often in the form of a soft cup. The soft cup is a soft, flexible piece of thin padding in the chest. Some suits have molded cups instead of soft cups. Please see tankini descriptions to see which suits have soft cups and which have molded cups.
• DO ALL SUITS HAVE THE SECRET POCKETS FOR ILLUSIONS™ INSERTS?
Most tops have secret pockets for our Illusion™ inserts. Check the descriptions to see if a particular top has pockets doe Illusions.
• ARE ALL WHITE SUITS DOUBLE-LINED?
All of our white bottoms and tops are double-lined to insure that they will not be see through when wet. The white straight skirt and sassy, however, are not double-lined and you will be able to see the bottoms through the skirt when wet.
• WHAT TYPE OF MATERIAL ARE THE SUITS AND SHORES MADE FROM?
Our Swimwear is made of 80% nylon and 20% spandex
Our Shores are made of 92% cotton and 8% lycra
• SHORES: HOW ARE THE SHORES USED? CAN I SWIM IN THEM?
The shores are made to go under normal clothing to enhance modesty without the hassle of using a whole extra shirt. Shores are available in four neutral colors to go with any shirt or dress. The shores are not made to swim in or to provide additional coverage for swimwear. They are not made of swimwear material.
• MY SUIT IS DEFECTIVE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If your suit is defective, please call customer service so that we can help you resolve the issue with a replacement or credit. You can reach our customer service specialists at 1-866-525-7946.
• CHILDREN'S SWIMWEAR: WHY CAN I NOT LOCATE ANY SWIMWEAR FOR GIRLS/YOUTH ON THE WEBSITE?
While we carry swimwear for boys, we do not carry girls’ swimwear at this time. We do offer clothing items for girls. We apologize for any inconvenience.
• WHEN DO YOU RELEASE YOUR NEW LINE OF SWIMWEAR? HOW OFTEN DO YOU REPLENISH YOUR INVENTORY?
HAPARI releases new swimwear collections seasonally. We recommend that you subscribe to our promotional emails to be the first to hear about our new collections. We also recommend that you purchase your items early after a release as we cannot guarantee that stock with be replenished.
• DO YOUR MASTECTOMY SUITS WORK WITH ALL PROSTHESIS? WILL MY PROSTHESIS FIT ALL OF THE TANKINKS AND BIKINIS?
While nearly all of our suits have pockets for HAPARI Illusions™, we cannot guarantee that your prosthesis will fit into our suits. Some suits will work better for some women. If you would like help, please contact customer service at 1-866-525-7946 and a customer service specialist will be happy to assist you. The lining that covers the pockets is firm and will not rip or fray if some clipping and trimming is needed to get the best fit for your prosthesis.
• HOW OFTEN DOES HAPARI SWIMWEAR GO ON SALE?
HAPARI’s sales are not schedule in advance. The best way to be notified of sales is to subscribe to our email promotions. To subscribe, you can enter your name and email address at the bottom of HAPARI.com.
• I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT, AND IT WON'T RESEND MY PASSWORD. WHAT NOW?
If you have any issues accessing your account or placing an order, please contact our customer service specialists at 866-525-SWIM (7946).
• I NO LONGER WISH TO RECEIVE EMAILS FROM HAPARI. HOW CAN I UNSUBSCRIBE?
To unsubscribe from HAPARI emails, you must click the "unsubscribe" link located int the footer of the email you received. Customer Service cannot unsubscribe you from emails.